Film Industry PR
Media & Press PR
Festival Film Fund Coordinator (TV series) / Pitching Sessions / Selection committee
Film Industry Events (Junket, Press conferences, Screenings, Master Classes, media tours)
Public Relations Specialist · Media Relations Specialist · Production Planner . Talent Relationist
Especialista: Fecha: a las Servicio: Total: mxnLlena el formulario con tus datos
Horario de Consultas
Lunes a Jueves de 7pm a 10 pm Sábados de 11am a 2pm
Publicity and PR specialist. Experienced in marketing, social media, communications, PR, press and events. Driven by results and persistent in utilizing available resources to overcome obstacles. Innovative thinker and problem solver. Constantly promoted in the company, from trainee to Manager. Being persistent and demonstrating leadership, skills and ability to work under pressure.
Elaborate PR & marketing plan, manage press & events Original Netflix films
Increase media coverage & promotions for our films
Negotiate and coordinate special and customized coverage on Top media outlets
Influencer Marketing: establish influencer strategies for each title, with and without budget depending on the objective and film title.
Analysis of the media evolution and trends, with a specialization in influencers, creating, planning and executing original, creative and very efficient activities with them to generate amplification.
• Negotiated publicity coverage not only for Mexico but for media outlets with Pan regional reach.
• Plan, supervise, assist and aid in local, regional and international junkets and talent tours.
• Manage events and talent
Synergy with all marketing areas.
• Together with other areas I generate crossed content strategies that helped to optimize the offline & online media buy.
During my years at Los Cabos International Film Festival as Industry Guests and MeetMart Coordinator I performed the following tasks:
• Conducting research by representatives of the film industry in the US, Canada and Mexico, Directors and Producers (Michel Franco, Yanick Letourneau, Julia Cherrier, Rafa Ley, Nicolás Celis, Amat Escalante, Daniela Alatorre, Dario Yazbek, Alberto Muffelman, Michael Rowe, Edher Campos, entre otros), Talent Agencies, Distributors, Film Festivals, Institutions and Sales Agents (TFI Molly O’Keefe, CMF Valerie Creigton, TIFF Piers Handling, Quincena de Realizadores Diego Lerer, HanWay Films Nic Levene, WME Daniel Molina, Paradigm Nick Lopiccolo, ICM Kristen Konvitz, CAA Nick Ogiony, UTA Milorad Dragicevic, CineReach Elliot Whitton, Cine Caníbal Geminiano Pineda, Tribeca Cara Cusumano, Anonymous Content Alex Goldstone, XYZ Nate Bolotin, Focus Features Luane Gauer, Metafilms Sylvain Corbeil, Neon Jeff Deutchman, Piano Andrea Castex, Twentieth Century Fox Eduardo Echeverría, Paramount Carla Guerrero, Tuner Marcelo Tamburri, Fox Networks Harald Rumpler, La Corriente del Golfo Paula Amor, AG Studios Alex García, CANANA Giulia Cradamone, Sony Pictures Luis Morales, among others), establishing the first link and confirming their attendance at the Festival, from there, follow up and coordinate their participation (logistics, travel, accommodation, personalized agenda, attendance).
•Coordination and f ollow-up to all Industry guests; coordinate their participation in the different Festival activities; provide personalized support to guests according to their needs; be the link between the guests, the Festival and the Media; respond to requests for logistics changes; coordinate meetings; keep track of attendance at events; VIP guests reception; raise audiovisual material; create reports of the different participations of the guests within the activities and events of Industry,
• Organization and production of the Meet Mart: meeting point and business center for all the professionals who participate in the festival, more than 850 professionals from the industry.
• Support in the activities of the Gabriel Figueroa Film Fund (Gabriel Figueroa Film Fund) where hundreds of meetings were held between industry professionals and representatives of film and television projects from Mexico, the United States and Canada. 215 companies from 17 countries gathered at this event.
• Creation of the PITCHING WORKSHOP event, where renowned producers Paula Vaccaro (founder of the production company Pinball London Ltd., who has worked with directors such as Guillermo Arriaga, Emir Kusturica and Sally Potter) and Aaron Brookner (director of Uncle Howard and The Silver Goat ) taught a private workshop presented for the first time at the Los Cabos International Film Festival. This intensive workshop was aimed at representatives of the projects selected in the TV Series in Development category; He focused on refining his speech to present projects to a select group of producers, sales agents, and digital platform representatives.
• Creation and planning of the event: TV Panel, with the participation of Arturo Aguilar, José Manuel Craviotto, Miranda de Pencier, Sarah Gadon, Humberto Hinojosa, Carla González Vargas, Andrés Baiz, among others.